How to Make Sticky Lemon
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 800 g / 1 lb 12 oz leg of pork, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves stripped
- 3 bay leaves
- 300 ml / 1/2 pint white wine
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- In a food bag, place the paprika, flour, salt and pepper. Add in the
pork and toss until well coated.
- In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil. Add in the pork and fry.
Make sure it turns brown an all sides.
- Stir in the garlic, rosemary and bay leaves to the casserole and fry
for 1 further minute.
- Sprinkle the wine over the pork and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat to a simmer and add in the lemon zest.
- Set the heat to the lowest, cover and allow to simmer for about 1
hour. Make sure the pork becomes tender. Splash a little water to
prevent the sauce becomes extremely thick.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over, season well and serve warm.
Nutrition per serving:
- 355 kcalories, protein 45 g, carbohydrate 15 g, fat 10 g, dietary
fiber 1 g, sugar 4 g, salt 0.3 g