How to Make Smoky Chicken
with Potato and Corn Salad?
- 500 g bag new potatoes
- 2 corn cobs
- juice of a lime
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, each halved horizontally to make 2 thin
- 1 small bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- lime wedges, to serve
- pepper and salt
- Prepare a large pan of boiling water, then place the potatoes in the
water to cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add in the corn to the pan, then bring the mixture in the pan to a
boil until both the potatoes and corn are tender. Drain.
- While waiting, combine the lime juice and onion in a large salad
bowl. Sprinkle half the oil over.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the remaining oil with the paprika,
garlic. Add some seasoning if necessary. Add in the chicken and toss
well until coated thoroughly.
- Cook the chicken in a griddle pan for 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Make sure they are cooked through.
- Transfer the potatoes to the bowl with the onions.
- On one end of a chopping board, stand a corn cob. Cutting off the
kernels by slice down the length. Pour in the corn kernels to the
potato salad, then add in the coriander.
- Spoon the potato and corn salad into the individual serving plates.
Arrange the griddled chicken and lime wedges and serve.
Nutrition per serving:
- 340 kcalories, protein 35 g, carbohydrate 30 g, fat 8 g, fiber 2 g,
sugar 4 g, salt 0.3g