How to Make Smoked Salmon
- 250 g / 8 oz ricotta
- 6 small oval pitta breads
- 125 g / 4 oz sliced smoked salmon
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- small dill sprigs, to garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into thin wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl, season well with salt and freshly cracked
pepper, and stir until smooth. Spread the ricotta over the breads,
leaving a border.
- Top each pizza with some smoked salmon slices, then some onion
pieces. Scatter baby capers over the top and bake on a baking tray
for 15 minutes, or until the bases are slightly crispy around the
- Garnish with a few dill sprigs and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving:
- 395 kcalories, protein 20 g, fat 8 g, carbohydrate 60 g, dietary
fiber 4 g, cholesterol 30 mg