How to Make Chicken with
- 1 small mango, peeled and diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 125 g / 4 1/2 oz couscous
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thick-cut marmalade
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a bowl, place the mango, spring onions, cumin and vinegar. Stir
well to mix. Set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, put in the couscous, then pour over 200
ml / 7 fl oz boiling water. Cover well with clingfilm, then set
- In a separated bowl, combine the mustard and marmalade and mix until
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan. Brush the chicken with half the
marmalade glaze and grill for 4 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and brush the remaining glaze on another side
of the chicken, then allow to grill for another 4 minutes. Make sure
the glaze is bubbling and the chicken is cooked through.
- Uncover the couscous. Scatter with the mango mixture. Serve together
with the chicken.
Nutrition per serving:
- 365 kcalories, protein 35 g, carbohydrate 50 g, fat 3 g, dietary
fiber 3 g, sugar 20 g, salt 0.4 g